America is a good place to start for a bucket list, right? So here is my big USA Bucket List, ready for diving in to and exploring! These are the places I really want to go to and the things I want to do in the big US of A.
I am constantly adding to this USA bucket list and (hopefully) crossing things off so do keep tuned for the journey. If you have any suggestions please feel free to comment below or message me.
- ALASKA – Explore the Mendenhall Glacier near Juneau
- ARIZONA – Fly over the Grand Canyon
- ARIZONA – Check out the Biosphere 2 in Oracle
- ARIZONA – Chiricahua National Monument
- ARIZONA – Visit the Monument Valley
- ARKANSAS – Visit Mildred B. Cooper Chapel in Bella Vista
- CALIFORNIA – Drive over the Golden Gate bridge
- CALIFORNIA – Yosemite National Park
- CALIFORNIA – Visit the Redwood Forest
- CALIFORNIA – Step into the spooky ghost town of Bodie
- CALIFORNIA – Visit the Death Valley in Springtime
- CALIFORNIA – Joshua Tree National Park
CALIFORNIA – Visit Santa Monica Pier CALIFORNIA – Go shopping on Rodeo Drive, Beverly Hills CALIFORNIA – Travel on the coastal AmTrak train from LA to San Diego
- COLORADO – Visit the Garden of the Gods in Colorado Springs
- COLORADO – See the Blue Lakes around San Juan Mountain
- COLORADO – Visit the Hanging Lake in Glenwood Springs
- FLORIDA – Dive/snorkel the Neptune Memorial Reef in Key Biscayne
FLORIDA – Drink a cocktail on South Beach, Miami
- FLORIDA – Take a boat across to Fort Jefferson in the Dry Tortugas national park, Key West
FLORIDA – Drive through the Everglades
- HAWAII – Visit the Byodo-In Temple in the Ko’olau Mountains
- HAWAII – Climb to the summit of Mauna Kea
- IOWA – Visit the Grotto of the Redemption
- LOUISIANA – See a live blues band in New Orleans French Quarter. Read the guide here!
MARYLAND – Visit the library at John Hopkins University, Baltimore
- NEVADA – Check out the Fly Geyser in Washoe County
- NEVADA – The International Car Forest of the Last Church in Goldfield.
NEVADA – Make a bet in Las Vegas
- NEW MEXICO – Plaza Blanca near Abiquiú
- NEW YORK – Picnic in Central Park.
- OREGON – See the Falls in Mt. Hood National Forest
- OREGON – Smith Rock State Park
- SOUTH DAKOTA – See the four presidents, Mount Rushmore
- TENNESSEE – Roaring Fork Motor Trail in Gatlinburg
- TENNESSEE – Search for Elvis in Memphis!
TEXAS – Listen to a band in Austin
- UTAH – Visit the 5 National Parks: Arches, Bryce Canyon, Canyonlands, Capitol Reef, Zion
WASHINGTON DC – Visit Capital Hill and the White House
- WEST VIRGINIA – Swim in the Blue Hole in Morgantown
- WISCONSIN – Explore the Apostle Islands National Lakeshore Ice Caves
- WYOMING – Visit the Yellowstone National Park
Please feel free to send me your suggestions to add to this list! I am slowly crossing things off so be sure to keep an eye on recent posts 🙂
Did you enjoy this page? Let me know in the comments or by sharing it with the social media links! Keep up to date with my trips and favourite places by subscribing by e-mail! Don’t forget you can follow me on facebook, twitter, instagram & bloglovin‘. Thanks for reading!
TRAVEL WITH ME – Snapchat – @luxurybackpack